Babyliss Curl Top Tips:
- The hair needs to be dry and combed through.
- Separate a clean section of hair, around 3cm wide. When working with naturally curly or longer length hair, use smaller sections.
- Always insert the hair into the styler with the open part of the curl chamber facing towards the head. For longer length hair, the styler will need to be inserted further down the hair section to ensure the hair is drawn into the curl chamber efficiently.
- IMPORTANT! The neat section of hair must be inserted into the opening, beyond the hair stopper until it reaches the transparent guide.
- Firmly close the handles together to allow the hair to be drawn into the curl chamber. Keep the styler in position and once the hair has been drawn into the curl chamber, the styler will start beeping.
- Continue to hold the handles closed until the styler sounds four quick beeps in succession, this is to indicate the time is up.
- Release the handles fully and smoothly pull the styler away from the head to reveal the curl.